The Lair

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Mystic Tracy (aka Char herself)

Have you ever had the feeling you know what's going to happen next?, or you guess the name of someone you've never met before?, or you think you know the outcome of something before hand?
Some people call it intuition, others psychic powers but I like to call it; The Char Feeling and I have it all the time. I even like placing bets on these things. To be honest I must admit that 9.9 times out of 10 I'm wrong. So people out there, do not Ever, no never, trust my intuition, psychic powers or Char feeling, not ever I tell you.
But that's no help to you, is it? Cause you want to know what's in your future. You want a definite yes or no to your most important questions.
Now there are a few fortunate buggers out there who have a magic eight ball in their possession, but most of us sad buggers don't and will have to find some other way to tell the future.
(For those even sadder buggers out there who don't know what a magic eight ball is; it's a big plastic ball with an 8 on it. You think of a question you'd like answered with yes or no, you concentrate real hard on the question, you turn your magic eightball over and voila, you have your answer!)



Okay, so for us sad buggers out there with no magic eight ball what so ever, someone has been kind enough to make a virtual magic eight ball.
So if you want your future revealed and have no real Char person around just click on the link and enjoy!

The Magic Eight Ball Will Reveal All

But remember that whatever you ask and whatever the outcome I can't be held accountable!!

For those non-believers out there. Or those of you that have exhausted the magic eight ball powers already and believe the outcome not trustworthy you can always try the oracle.
The Oracle has more mystic powers but basically does the same as the Eight ball. The big difference between the eight ball and the oracle is that for the oracle to answer you have to type your question. So for the sad sad buggers out there who need extra confirmation on the future try the link to the oracle!

The Oracle

But again, remember that whatever the outcome or weird actions you take after the outcome, I can't be held accountable, and I don't take kindely to blackmail of any kind! :)

1 Comments:

  • At 8:13 am, Blogger Nancy said…

    I tell you, a magic eight ball is especially good when it's all purple and sparkly!

    And I think it brings like eight years of bad luck when you drop and break yours ;)

    But most of the time when I have those 'Char feelings', I've dreamt about the situation before. Sometimes those dreams were years ago and I would think waking up: "I don't know those people!" or "her house doesn't look like that!". I try not to dwell on those thoughts too long, because they freak me out.

    And then, sometimes after a few months, but most of the time after over a year (or longer), I'm in the middle of something and think "I know what is going to happen next!" or "I know what I will see when I turn around!"

    And there it is. Sometimes it's just a little moment, like looking into a street and seeing the cars lined up exactly how it was in my dream, and sometimes whole scenes from my dream are played out in real life, real time. The freakiest moments to me are when I know my way around a place I've never been...

    For awhile I wrote down these dreams as soon as I woke up, so I could see how much time would pass before it would happen for real, but most of the time the situation is totally out of context for me, I don't know where I am or who I'm with and that's pretty stupid to write about. "I was with someone I don't know somewhere I don't know and this or that happened..." I mean, that could be everything that happens, right? So I gave up the writing.

    But in the end, I think it's about what you said: I just don't want to be held accountable for something I can't control or have any influence on. I just want to live my life with these freaky moments every once in a while. :)

    (Happy 60th anniversary of the Magic 8 Ball this year, btw!)

    (If I'll get you a new one, promise not to drop it?!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home