The Lair

Friday, January 19, 2007

I've been tagged

by Nancy.

Which means, I've got to let you in on 6 quirks of mine.

1) I can cry during any episode of the Gilmore girls (are Lorelai and Christopher getting back together?)
2) I get very grouchy (yes, really I do), if I don't get fed on time after work. (and to be honest, I'm always looking for food!)
3) I like things mightily well organized. Everything neatly tucked away in it's own wee spot.
4) I love to walk in the rain. (Any storm, any time)
5) I love dogs. I'd like a Hungarian Vizsla.

6) Last and hopefully least; I seem to like things MY WAY. (of course I don't agree with this one at all, but oh well). And what's wrong with wanting things your way any how?

1 Comments:

  • At 6:07 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ach, waily, waily, waily...

    A whole list of quirks? Hmm...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home