The Lair

Friday, December 29, 2006

Tu du du du, tu du du du

Did that sound like the wedding jingle? Well it was supposed to.

It's always good to be well prepared.
As the dutch would say. "Een slimme meid is op de toekomst voorbereid".
This means, David and Ilse aren't getting married till february 2008, but I've already started the hunt for the perfect dress to wear.
So here come the three that I have found so far.







Are these a bit over the top? Or could they possibly pass, cause it is my brothers wedding??

Let me know what you think.

Thanks.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:16 pm, Blogger Nancy said…

    Let me see...

    I really like the first one, you'd look very pretty in it! But is there any dancing to be done at this wedding? I think it's a bit too tight your Tracy moves... :)

    The second one looks most like Tracy to me! The way the dress is cut, the fabric, the color... yep, definitely a Tracy dress! And definitely suitable for a wedding, yes, yes!

    Now the third one... gorgeous dress, absolutely stunning. But maybe more suitable for when you get married yourself? It just says "Helllllooooo, look at me, I am upstaging the bride" to me, but that could be just me...

    Love your picks so far! Where did you find these?

    P.S. Definitely think you should make a 'style-file' (print off all the images of dresses you like and put them in a binder or something) and we should take that to one of those Pakistani dressmakers I told you about. I'm sure they could make you something perfect. What do you think of the first dress, but with the skirt of the last, so you could move around a bit better? Geez, you're making me want another dress!! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home