The Lair

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

What to do..what to do....

Blog after blog has been dedicated to beachcruisers and still the decision hasn't been made.
I'm finding it hard, very hard indeed.

So here come the two finalists. (yes I do realize that neither are beachcruisers which I've posted before, but that just proves I'm a woman, nothing more, nothing less).
It's going to be the Karma cruiser or the relic deluxe. The Karma cruiser has a lovely shade of purple and a karma print on the mudflaps and frame. The seat and handlebars are black with a karma print.
The relic deluxe is classic shade of red with cream and the seat and handlebars are pretty special looking.
You can imagine my dilemma.
So, have a look and let me know what you think, Thanks!!





and last but maybe not least,

6 Comments:

  • At 12:28 am, Blogger Nancy said…

    Blogger is eating my replies... will get back to you tommorrow!

     
  • At 8:50 am, Blogger Nancy said…

    What to do... what to do...

    I like the Karma one best...

    BUT

    if I'm honest and it turns out to be quite bright in real life, you might look like a wee little girly on it. And you ARE a wee little girly, but you know what I mean ;)
    So I think I'll like the look of the relic on you more.

    Does this help at all??? :)

     
  • At 8:22 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Relic, no doubt!

     
  • At 10:24 am, Blogger Lazytracy said…

    The relic deluxe it is!

     
  • At 12:46 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice, very nice!

    But... what about a bagagedrager (yesss, i'm too lazy to check the english word for it...)? I love both colors!!

    When can we see you riding on it?

     
  • At 3:50 pm, Blogger Lazytracy said…

    Hey Japie! There is NO lugage carrier (ik had ook geen zin om het op te zoeken), You can buy one seperately but they don't look nice at all. So to start of with. No lugage drager..:)

    First my work has to agree to it all now. Then the National bike people thingie have to agree to it. Then the bike dealer has to order it. But seeing as it's a new model. Not anywhere before januari.. :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home